Women candidates and their campaigns: the latest info, trends and historical context.
A bi-partisan national effort to recruit and train women to run for all levels of office.
CAWP's national initiative to educate and empower the next generation of women leaders.
This information is provided by CAWP as a public service. CAWP assumes no responsibility for the content of these web sites.
- Women and U.S. politics
- Women and global politics
- Recruitment and training programs for women candidates
- Research and scholarship on women and politics
- Public Opinion Research Organizations and Political Media
- Party and partisan organizations
- U.S. government and government organizations
- Women of color organizations
- Women's programs at Rutgers