State by State Map
Women candidates and their campaigns: the latest info, trends and historical context.
A bi-partisan national effort to recruit and train women to run for all levels of office.
CAWP's national initiative to educate and empower the next generation of women leaders.
CAWP Mailing Lists
- Place your order today –
CAWP offers the most current, accurate lists of women elected officials. Lists include women state legislators in the 50 states, Congresswomen, women statewide elected executives, and women mayors of cities with a population greater than 30,000. Our lists are updated regularly; the exact number of names on a list will be determined at the time of order, with the price established accordingly. Subsets are available by race and ethnicity, by party, by state, or by region.
|Women Elected Officials||Quantity|
|Congress (US Senate and US House)||~ 88|
|State Legislators||~ 1730|
|Statewide Elected Executives||~ 69|
|Mayors (cities population 30,000+)||~ 1000|
List fields include: name, state, office, district, party affiliation, race/ethnicity, and all available addresses (district, home, capitol). Lists include phone, fax or email. Lists are updated regularly.
All lists are .32/name, with a $150 minimum (processing, shipping, & handling included in price). Bulk prices are available for purchase of all lists at once:
- Bulk rate for corporations: $895
- Bulk rate for non-profit 501(c)3/4/5: $595
- Bulk rate for individuals: $295
- Bulk rate for names only: $150
Terms and Conditions
- These lists are for ONE TIME USE ONLY. All lists are furnished on a rental basis and may not be copied, reused, or used by anyone other than the approved renter.
- Mailing content must be pre-approved. The order form must be submitted along with a sample of what will be mailed. CAWP reserves the right to refuse to provide lists for mailings determined by CAWP to be inappropriate.
Ordering – download order form here (.pdf)
- Submit order form by fax (732-932-6778), by mail to the address above, or by e-mail to Yasmeen Fahmy (email@example.com). Contact Yasmeen Fahmy with questions at 732-932-9384, ext. 224.
- When the order is approved, online credit card payment instructions will be provided. If purchaser prefers to pay by check, an invoice will be sent, but the list will not be sent until payment is received.
- Lists will be sent electronically in Microsoft Excel format unless specifically arranged otherwise in advance.
© Copyright 2015 Center for American Women and Politics
Eagleton Institute of Politics
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
191 Ryders Lane, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8557
(848) 932-9384 - Fax: (732) 932-6778